Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dream Job Inspirational Thoughts

I want to figure out a way that I can continue to engage in teaching (right now I am a Kindergarten Teacher). I want to figure out a way that I can teach in the areas of self-help and healing/mind/body work (working with many different age groups). I want to have my own place of practice, and business that is highly successful. It is important that I am able to work with people that I just love to be around (who uplift me everyday with their whole way of thinking/spiritual open mind). This work site/place is located in a beautiful area (it's like a sanctuary). I want to wake up feeling so excited as I go to this place that touches upon all of the things that inspire and enlighten me including: spirituality, creativity (art/expansiveness), mind/body work, teaching (brain gym/whole body), healing, (a holistic approach). All realms of inspirational thought are included in my new dream job. This job also gives me many areas of flexibility---time to travel the world, as well as making money to do all of the things that I want to do in life. As you can see I am still coming up with this idea and it is in the making. It's exciting to let it out and see where my thoughts and ideas are flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment