Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NEVERENDING STORY

Here's to another great day.
Things keep unfolding like a waterfall that keeps on flowing.
The tiny miracles that keep on reaching out right in front of me.
It's like I am the beholder of the key, and the door is right in front of me to unlock.
Maybe there are all of these doors, and I am just going to unlock them all, and all, and all, until I all of the ones that I want to open do, and I will know when that key just keeps fitting into the open space that is there waiting for it, I will just know that this is exactly what I've been looking for my whole entire life.
Life is like a magnet, and what you think about, and what you say, and what you write about literally reflects my inner-self in a way that is so incredibly and vastly descriptive that if I picked up a book with where my life has been going since I was born this is the chapter that I am absolutely loving!
This is the chapter that I have been waiting for, and now it's here with open arms.
As I take this key, I know in my heart, that this key is my gift from my Source Power and together we know that I will open all of those doors that will provide the most divine beauty I've ever seen before.
This beauty is like nothing I'd ever even imagined in my most wildest dreams.
It's similar to the young boy who found the book at the antique store that brought him to the NEVERENDING STORY that became the story of his life.
His future was one in which he never even imagined because the vastness and the extreme fantasies that came about aroused him in ways he never knew existed.
This is now my story, and I hold the key, or the book with wide open arms and I am creating my own neverending story that starts here and now with such beauty and clarity that I know exactly what things will make me happy in my story and what things will come to me in waves of enlightenment and peace that will surprise me.
So, as I light the flame and ignite it with ease, I head into my space of pure, divine, loving, beauty.
OFF I GO....

No comments:

Post a Comment