Monday, April 26, 2010

Raw Tastings with a Fresh New Twist

Raw feelings of delight.
I sit here tonight.
I know that I am bringing in this new fresh insight.
I have this guide inside that I haven't opened up it's been closed so tight.
It's the feelings that are opening like a jar that has been left out of sight.
I have been reaching into the jar with a feeling of delight.

The pureness tastes like sweet cherry pie.
I love the taste that my tastebuds bring knowing that the freshness has always been there.
This jar will remain to twist open and soon will stay that way.
It's like this journey that is uplifting in a such a raw, rich, and miraculous way.
Only I may know what it's like to sit here and feel the jar untighten.
The freshness is bursting to come out of the lid.
The knowingness that awaits as there is so much that has been holding in.
This poetic side is making this jar become more loose as these feelings of raw delight let out that burst of flavor.
I sense where I am as I smell the sweet cherries.
I am here as I have always been when that sweet fragrant smell jumps out like a bright-eyed child.

No comments:

Post a Comment