Sunday, April 25, 2010

A New Direction of Thought

Celebrating this exciting new uplifting journey that I call The Law of Attraction = The Law of Creation!
I am learning how to become in tune with my vibrational match for what's right for me during a certain moment in time or certain situation.
Exploring my inner-child is helping me open up new doors that are leading me into boundless thoughts that are expanding right in front of me.
Just knowing that I have the ability to co-create, and manifest anything and everything that I want in my existence is truly an emotionally thought provoking feeling that will keep growing and growing due to the positive change in my thinking and feeling process.
There are so many inspiring ideas, facts, truths, beliefs about all of this information that has been collected over centuries and centuries of time.
I want to be a part of this growing and ever-lasting shift in the Universe.
I know that things can be created and manifested when you truly believe in something to come true.
I literally believed that I would live in the condo that I am now sitting in. I didn't know how it was going to work itself out-I trusted the Universe (that's it).
When I visited the condo for the first time, I envisioned myself walking up and down the stairs, and living in the exact unit that I am living in.
I said to my mom, "This is where I am going to live." I wanted to put my name on the front of the door-because I knew this unit already belonged to me.
I want more and more experiences like this that I literally manifested into my reality.
I believed in a way that I want to believe that my life can get to the highest peak of the mountain that brings about the unconditional love and the pure bliss.
This feeling that time never ends, and that I have all of the time in the world to be and feel as happy and joyous throughout each and every waking moment that I am living on this Planet.
I believe that I can focus on attaining and achieving these goals, now that I am becoming conscious of this Law of Attraction and I am waking up from my old habits and beliefs and idea that I lacked certain things.
There's no use in focusing on the lack of something or that things are missing in my life, when the more I do that, the more I experience the things I don't want.
So, now, I am turning that corner because I am allowing myself to re-examine and learn the ways that I can create all of the things that I want that will make me happy to be the person that I was born to be in this world.
I am grateful for this time, space, reality, and existence that I am currently feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment