Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vortex of Myself

So many amazing things have been going on in my life.
It's like every day gets better and better!
It's so nice to know that I surround myself with love.
It's such a good feeling knowing that there's so much beauty around me.
It's so great knowing that I am responsible for everything that comes into my life.
I know that my future holds such greatness, and I know that I am following my destiny because I am living life through my Divine Spirit and my Heart!
It blows me away knowing how different each day is, and how many happy surprises come my way.
Life's natural beauty is the magnificent touch that guides through my window--the rainbow that is sitting out in front of my house as I type.
The pinkish clouds with the hazy purple as the dark green leaves sit in the distance.
The sounds of the T make me feel like life's wheels keep on moving as I keep on getting and gaining more wisdom with each new experience.
I know that I am going to continue to find things that make me happy and that bring me into the vortex of my own self!

No comments:

Post a Comment