Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waves of Delight

Waves of delight come crashing down
Bringing me forward like a golden crown
Smooth sensations lie in the distance
As I come forth with ease, the delicate touch of the light hearted breath
The gentle peace that surrounds my body
The guided light that brings me my flame
The earth stands still as I sit quietly
I say not a word
As my eyes are closed
When I open them slowly my reality appears
It's the most beautiful concept as I realize who and what I am doing
Am I being of service to society? I ask myself
Well, it's my inner-being that answers without a word just through thought and feeling that knows that I am in a place that is doing good for human-kind
It's the place that surrenders to all kinds of waves that come crashing down
Straight in front of me are the waves of delight
The kind that you get when you are in perfect sight
Here's to the beauty that I see ahead of me
I thank every second as I step into my new Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment