Friday, May 7, 2010

Deep, Dark, Red Rose

Finding that inner peace and that joy can be a task where you dig, dig, and dig.
When you keep on digging you can be surprised by what you will find.
I have been surprised lately by what I have been finding.
It's incredible what's down there.
It's like going down into a cave that has this tunnel where you keep exploring and you keep walking.
For days, for weeks, for even months.
There, when you find it, you know it.
When you touch upon it; it's the most beautiful thing you've ever felt and ever seen before.
It's like seeing a rose for the first time.
The deep dark red of the rose.
Then you get closer and you smell it.
The smell is so warm to your heart that you start thinking thoughts that you never even knew you had.
Then the rose opens even more beautifully because of the gentle touch that it receives from you.
It's this soft, tender, spot that creates this joy and this serene sense of being that is so incredibly inspiring to know will always be there whenever you want to feel that sensation that will bring you to this place of pure desire and pure bliss.
I thank this rose as I hold it gently in my hands and the drops of water fall into my palm.
The rose's thorns not only look at me with ease, they know that they are protecting it from anything that come it's way.
As I continue holding it, I know that this rose and I have two things in common. 1) Beauty that will continue to grow deep inside. 2) Pure gentle touch and smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment